This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tmux failed and got the message: failed to connect to server: No error
- From: ht at inf dot ed dot ac dot uk (Henry S. Thompson)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 17:08:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: tmux failed and got the message: failed to connect to server: No error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMv+u9JcRKFsORXEEXbtKx8VqMFc__LXJBpuaeL9C4pFsCd8HA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAALQ5r=2=hY6H4jFSg9y7j6CC9Y3+xdUFSt7GQNZE+hKVcoCpA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAeCd-OwxNtqEksnnH9zE8-=kNsLszLtRr4_7f4dtLpSz8NUtg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140616131053 dot GC23700 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> [Corinna is BACK!]
> I'll generate a new snapshot later today.
Hope you had a great holiday! You were missed.
Henry S. Thompson, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: email@example.com
[mail from me _always_ has a .sig like this -- mail without it is forged spam]
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple