This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Change PS1 when running as administrator
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:03:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: Change PS1 when running as administrator
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1402944031 dot 26368 dot YahooMailNeo at web172202 dot mail dot ir2 dot yahoo dot com> <539F3EC5 dot 6040403 at breisch dot org>
2014-06-16 21:00 GMT+02:00 Chris J. Breisch:
> You might want to look at this thread:
Thanks for showing this threads. Missed it back then.
> I use the registry test, but the id method would also work.
I think the id command is a better way since it tells you that the
user is member of the administrator group. That really tells you what
you need to know. But the registry trick will work almost always, I
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple