This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postgresql-9.2.4-2: ossp-uuid module
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:24:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: postgresql-9.2.4-2: ossp-uuid module
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <86txjh7bx5 dot fsf at w2139spb dot ru dot yotateam dot com> <51F28F9A dot 9030606 at gmail dot com> <86zjt85urm dot fsf at w2139spb dot ru dot yotateam dot com> <51F37D50 dot 1040006 at gmail dot com> <86k38g3hwn dot fsf at w2139spb dot ru dot yotateam dot com>
On 16/06/2014 19:04, Filipp Gunbin wrote:
On 27/07/2013 09:57 +0200, marco atzeri wrote:
Returning to this old problem,
Currently postgres with ossp-uuid module (--with-ossp-uuid added to
CYGCONF_ARGS) builds with OSSP uuid library
(http://www.ossp.org/pkg/lib/uuid/), but not with libuuid which is
included in util-linux. I do not have enough skills to identify
problem, but it seems that function "uuid_export" is missing there.
Maybe the OSSP uuid library needs to be added as a separate package in
Cygwin? It builds from original source with no patches.
It seems that uuid-ossp and util-linux uuid are two complete
not compatible libraries.
The correct files are in my /usr/local so I remembered I built libuuid
specially for postgres. I'll try to clarify what is required.
That was OSSP uuid library in my /usr/local, clearly.
Anyway, until someone add the uuid-ossp package on cygwin,
I will not add such dependency on postgres
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple