This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Change PS1 when running as administrator
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:09:22 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Change PS1 when running as administrator
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKf2h5TWGDwFj-wCav6Skqae+iaLHHtsGBWy1sS9v-PcaJxh3Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <874mzkptd2 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CAKf2h5RT-xFKyu3gxSnrw-_y-sxDefdJKYrCg4XOcRf0HZxvrw at mail dot gmail dot com> <539FE5D7 dot 4090600 at towo dot net>
Thomas Wolff <towo <at> towo.net> writes:
> As Corinna had said. Yet, I'd like to check official documentation to
> confirm "544" is a constant for this purpose.
I suggest you go to MSDN and search for "well-known security identifiers"
and then read Corinnas explanation of how these are mapped to Cygwin UID/GID
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple