This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Package file lists archive
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:29:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Package file lists archive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAXzdLUx+zsvXGDfYyBkounDNLsMy8oW1ZmGZtLoOA-XfeDQHg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140526201210 dot GB3903 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLUZ-0iR4NR2j30UPJpmr4LfPtqBXfPtc7vh-nY3ZfF9Ag at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140527221151 dot GA6521 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <5395D00C dot 1080704 at etr-usa dot com> <CAAXzdLWmmQEvwpGFcraT=7+hwfYWRzGbj4YxegAoWScZ46-jfA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 11:17:11AM -0500, Steven Penny wrote:
>On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Warren Young wrote:
>> Speaking of, is the source for package-grep.cgi available somewhere? I
>Of course because of Cygwin flawless website, this is not indexed by Google and
>not even linked on Cygwin.com, so you are a left with "Isla de Muerta".
Ok Mr Penny. Here's warning 1 for you:
Can the attitude. I'm sick of it.
If you want to experimentally figure out how many warnings you get,
please go right ahead and continue with this style of communication.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple