This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Website: Package listing not working
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:31:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Website: Package listing not working
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5395FA98 dot 5050005 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 07:19:04PM +0100, David Stacey wrote:
>On the cygwin.com website, none of my packages display their contents
>All I see is a long list of zeros. Other people's package listings are
>Is this a website problem? Or have I managed to get something seriously
>wrong in building my packages? I'm using Firefox 29.0.1 under Fedora 20
>64-bit, although looking at the source code it seems as though the
>browser is rendering the pages correctly.
It's not a website problem. It is apparently a problem with the "upset" script
which generates these listings. I'm investigating.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple