This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tmux failed and got the message: failed to connect to server: No error
- From: Robert Pendell <shinji+cygwin at elite-systems dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:48:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: tmux failed and got the message: failed to connect to server: No error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMv+u9JcRKFsORXEEXbtKx8VqMFc__LXJBpuaeL9C4pFsCd8HA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAALQ5r=2=hY6H4jFSg9y7j6CC9Y3+xdUFSt7GQNZE+hKVcoCpA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAeCd-OwxNtqEksnnH9zE8-=kNsLszLtRr4_7f4dtLpSz8NUtg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140616131053 dot GC23700 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <f5b8uowu9an dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <20140616162326 dot GH23700 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jun 16 17:08, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
>> Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> > [Corinna is BACK!]
>> > I'll generate a new snapshot later today.
>> Hope you had a great holiday! You were missed.
> Holiday was great, thank you.
> And the snapshot is up now.
I just tested the 6/16 snapshot and tmux appears to be working for me now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple