This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Website: Package listing not working + cygport query
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:39:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: Website: Package listing not working + cygport query
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5395FA98 dot 5050005 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <20140617143111 dot GF7138 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20140617153200 dot GA6910 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:32:00AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I'm surprised that I haven't seen this before: The name that you used to
>generate your packages was "David Stacey/None". My parser wasn't
>expecting a name with a space and I didn't detect the fact that the
>parsing failed (#($& just realized that I forgot to fix that). So it
>was just outputting a '0' size, one per line.
Just to be clear: This was 100% my problem. You should have been able
to use any name you want in the tar file and my script should have been
robust enough to handle it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple