This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
emacs 24.3.1: output from async-shell-command is not always displayed
- From: Filipp Gunbin <fgunbin at fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 22:22:56 +0400
- Subject: emacs 24.3.1: output from async-shell-command is not always displayed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Here are the steps to reproduce.
M-& echo "sleep 1; ps &" > /tmp/1.sh
Then M-& /tmp/1.sh (few times).
On my machine, sometimes it gives the output in the *Async Shell
Command* buffer, sometimes not. Without "sleep 1" the output is
displayed almost always.
M-! /tmp/1.sh displays the output always.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple