This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs-w32 ... still crashing
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:57:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: Emacs-w32 ... still crashing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1403032969 dot 64046 dot YahooMailNeo at web185401 dot mail dot gq1 dot yahoo dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 06/17/2014 03:22 PM, Zdzislaw Meglicki wrote:
When I go to snapshots on the Cygwin site, there are
only Cygwin dlls there. Where is the latest Emacs
stuff? And which version of Emacs should go with
which Cygwin dll?
Snapshots are of the Cygwin DLL/package. If you're looking for Emacs, you
grab that with setup*.exe.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple