This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebaseall breaks some packages(?)
- From: Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka at jpl dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:11:44 +0900
- Subject: Re: rebaseall breaks some packages(?)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <b4mr42oujhi dot fsf at jpl dot org>
On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:40:25 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> Rebaseall doesn't help. A way to make those programs work I
> found is only to reinstall the packages:
> `gnome-keyring', `p11-kit-trust', `bzr', and `python'.
> However, those reinstallations cause some other programs to not
> work. For those other programs, rebaseall does help. Though it
> breaks bzr, emacs-w3m, etc. again. It's annoying.
I did do nothing special; nevertheless all seems to be working
fine now. It's a mystery, but I'm sorry for the noise anyway.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple