This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebaseall breaks some packages(?)
- From: Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka at jpl dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:31:36 +0900
- Subject: Re: rebaseall breaks some packages(?)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <b4mr42oujhi dot fsf at jpl dot org> <b4my4wuambj dot fsf at jpl dot org>
On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:11:44 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> I did do nothing special; nevertheless all seems to be working
> fine now. It's a mystery, but I'm sorry for the noise anyway.
A similar trouble happened after performing setup-x86.exe, that
updated a couple of packages and ran autorebase.bat. Rebaseall
from scratch didn't help but re-installing gnome-keyring,
p11-kit-trust, bzr, and python made the system normal. Sigh.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple