This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem with GNU make: No such file or directory
- From: "tempmailpool-13 at yahoo dot de" <tempmailpool-13 at yahoo dot de>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:18:32 +0100
- Subject: Problem with GNU make: No such file or directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: "tempmailpool-13 at yahoo dot de" <tempmailpool-13 at yahoo dot de>
I would highly appreciate your help with this problem using cygwin, GNUARM and GNU make via Matlab.
My Matlab code is to build a binary executable via executing GNU-ARM toolchain. Therefore Matlab calls a *.bat-file with this content
@echo off set path=E:/Programme/cygwin/bin;%PATH%; bash<cmd
The file "cmd" comprises just
Running this *.bat-file I get following error:
Compiling /cygdrive/C/Users/LaborPC/Documents/MATLAB/ecrobotNXT/environment/nxtOSEK/toppers_osek/kernel/alarm.c to alarm.o
/bin/sh: '/cygdrive/E/Programme/cygwin/GNUARM'/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc: No such file or directory
/cygdrive/C/Users/LaborPC/Documents/MATLAB/ecrobotNXT/environment/nxtOSEK/ecrobot/tool_gcc.mak:108: recipe for target 'build/kernel/alarm.o' failed
make: *** [build/kernel/alarm.o] Error 127
Notably, E/Programme/cygwin/GNUARM/bin/ contains arm-elf-gcc.exe and not arm-none-eabi-gcc, since my instructions (some public instructions from 2008) say that I sould install GNUARM 4.0.2.
Installing GNUARM Embedded Processors creates an arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe, but this does not works, too.
- Matlab2014a 32-bit
- on Win7, 64 Bit.
- Latest Cygwin 32bit or 64 bit
- with make 4.0-2 (selected it in cygwin installer)
- GNUARM 4.0.2 or 4.1.1
("or" indicates that both variants did not work)
Any idea how to solve this or who to ask for help?
University of Erlangen Nürnberg
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple