This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Package file lists archive
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:23:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: Package file lists archive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAXzdLUZ-0iR4NR2j30UPJpmr4LfPtqBXfPtc7vh-nY3ZfF9Ag at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140527221151 dot GA6521 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <5395D00C dot 1080704 at etr-usa dot com> <CAAXzdLWmmQEvwpGFcraT=7+hwfYWRzGbj4YxegAoWScZ46-jfA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140617142906 dot GE7138 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLVFNcyFRbWoWGTAaDj8C=LqvMnZQbNgDfTYCeoM=3sUfw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140618061812 dot GE4920 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLVAp_rKLNravSrH81-Kx12TXq2VwwWNcDdxRQxe7Eoc8Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A185E7 dot 2030100 at cygwin dot com> <CAAXzdLWotgkDaicuV0TYLVeMsmP6inBej6r0u8Ux4oVaL5m7xw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 09:24:13AM -0500, Steven Penny wrote:
>On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 7:28 AM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>>If this was the question you wanted to ask originally, this is all you
>>needed to add to the thread.
>Hey Larry, thanks for your comments. However, did you have anything
>constructive to add, like an answer to the question?
Although we are friends, there is no reason to expect Larry to be
able to explain my opinions.
Please move on. This isn't going to happen.
Or take it to cygwin-talk.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple