This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems installing man-db
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 16:41:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems installing man-db
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Shaddy Baddah wrote:
I had a Cygwin install/update hang on man-db install, waiting on this
command. I had to kill the install. On the subsequent install, I
selected Reinstall, and it installed smoothly.
I tried this, but it didn't work for me... :(
The script /et/postinstall/man-db.sh still doesn't acquire the "done"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple