This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /packages CGI HTML modernization
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 12:08:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: /packages CGI HTML modernization
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A30714 dot 7010707 at etr-usa dot com> <87fvj0ur5y dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <53A4672C dot 9080304 at etr-usa dot com> <53A46AAE dot 3070403 at etr-usa dot com> <20140620171139 dot GA1299 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 6/20/2014 11:11, Christopher Faylor wrote:
Please take this elsewhere. website patches are off-topic for
Fine, we're on the main mailing list now.
But, FYI, when it comes to the web site, I'm not really too interested
in fixing something that isn't broken.
I just gave you a canned solution that cuts the heaviest page on
cygwin.com in half without losing functionality, and you're not interested?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple