This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: R-3.1.0-1
- From: "Habermann, David (DA)" <DAHabermann at dow dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 19:22:08 +0000
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: R-3.1.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 53A1E4CE dot 5010206 at gmail dot com>
> Marco Atzeri said: Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: R-3.1.0-1
Any comments about how this cygwin version of R performs vs. the Window-native version? I'm an active R user (native now) and cygwin user, and would like to merge them if there is no (or not much of a) penalty.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple