This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: R-3.1.0-1
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 15:11:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: R-3.1.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 53A1E4CE dot 5010206 at gmail dot com> <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA28070FEF30 at 046-CH1MPN1-042 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net>
On 6/20/2014 13:22, Habermann, David (DA) wrote:
Marco Atzeri said: Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: R-3.1.0-1
Any comments about how this cygwin version of R performs vs. the
Do you use any third-party native Windows R GUIs? (RStudio, etc.) If
so, I'd bet that's a prior block on your ability to switch.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple