This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question on gcc install
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 23:24:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: Question on gcc install
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9D11C0FA97F94A69A68A45B7A449C70F at HPDV7TNotebook> <2E98DFC6544A4D3580A80B89062DFAAF at 2600kPC> <6476C8DA293140A1A341363DB12ADC03 at 2600kPC> <53A63BE2 dot 4020806 at gmail dot com>
On 6/21/2014 9:13 PM, JonY wrote:
There you go again with all the implications, mingw32 code is cross
compiled from Cygwin's point of view, so don't run it under Cygwin. Run
it under cmd or something.
Was that too hard to understand?
Yes, because its not true, the code runs fine under Cygwin (as long as
the executable and its dependencies are in the PATH, or on the current
working directory, and all of them have the executable attribute set,
i.e. it follows Windows' rules) the same as any other Windows program
runs under Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple