This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rsync 3.0.9-1 -- fast, versatile file synchronizing tool
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:13:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rsync 3.0.9-1 -- fast, versatile file synchronizing tool
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 878uov7w1f dot fsf at cante dot net> <loom dot 20140623T143104-906 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140623125502 dot GE1803 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 02:55:02PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Jun 23 12:35, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> Since the new release doesn't provide a rsync-debuginfo package, there
>> should be setup.hint file that makes the old debuginfo package the previous
>I guess Jari just forgot to upload the debuginfo packages. They are
>auto-generated by cygport anyway. Jari?
I don't believe that Jari uses cygport.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple