This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zip-3.0-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:41:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zip-3.0-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 538D8976 dot 8010304 at cygwin dot com> <loom dot 20140623T134643-972 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140623125436 dot GA9296 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87k387d1yg dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 06:29:11PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
>Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> I fixed this on cygwin.com by adding "prev" and "curr" entries.
Isn't the real question why the numbering went backwards? It sounds
like there is a packaging error here and this should have been
zip-3.0-12 rather than zip-3.0-2.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple