This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zip-3.0-2
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 19:33:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zip-3.0-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 538D8976 dot 8010304 at cygwin dot com> <loom dot 20140623T134643-972 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140623125436 dot GA9296 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87k387d1yg dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20140623164155 dot GA7117 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Christopher Faylor writes:
> Isn't the real question why the numbering went backwards? It sounds
> like there is a packaging error here and this should have been
> zip-3.0-12 rather than zip-3.0-2.
Indeed, looking at the 64bit version it seems the same cygport file has
been used for both architectures. But until that's fixed, the
setup.hint file at least ensures a consistent install.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple