This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: windows-default-manifest-6.3-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:13:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: windows-default-manifest-6.3-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20140625081218 dot GL1803 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <53AA8F9E dot 7030205 at gmail dot com> <20140625092158 dot GN1803 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 25/06/2014 11:21, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jun 25 11:00, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 25/06/2014 10:12, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Did you read the comments in the 2nd link I sent with my announcement?
There are more unhappy devs...
I read. Very stupid broken behavior and also very dangerous for them
Forcing people to rebuild/restest application could push them to
Here iMac is gain a lot of share of new machine...
I saw also another stupid pseudo security claim 2 block
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple