This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: LDAP integration and sshd
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 07:35:54 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: LDAP integration and sshd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140625T141552-513 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140625130727 dot GQ1803 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> - Build your own OpenSSH package with the following patch applied:
> It converts the static request for an account called "sshd" into
> a function call which checks for the "sshd" account by calling
> a Cygwin DLL function checking for the account by prepending the
> potential prefixes. This patch has been applied upstream, and
> a new version of OpenSSH will be available as soon as we go life
> with the AD integration stuff.
Is there a corresponding change needed to take care of LDAP groups so these
can be used in AllowGroups?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple