This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: LDAP integration and sshd
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:37:23 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: LDAP integration and sshd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140625T141552-513 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140625130727 dot GQ1803 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140626T093103-970 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140626083253 dot GA25654 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> In theory, no. AllowGroups is admin-settable in the config file while
> the "sshd" user request is built into the code. Just use the names as
> you get them:
> AllowGroups bla MACHINE+blub DOMAIN+blubber ...
Hmm. Doesn't appear to be working in any combination I tried, I'm always
getting an "invalid user" when I'm trying to do that. Is it possible that
the AD lookup doesn't work when using privilege separation?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple