This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: developing 32-bit and 64-bit in a shared environment
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:04:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: developing 32-bit and 64-bit in a shared environment
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87oaxgrh49 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A702E7D8280 at USA7109MB022 dot na dot xerox dot net>
Nellis, Kenneth writes:
> Thanx! I've changed my $PS1 prompts to keep straight which Cygwin I'm using based on $(arch).
> What'd be really cool is if separate Cygwin[-Terminal].ico icons would distinguish which bit-version
> I'm using. Yeah, I know, PTC. :-)
There's a bunch of different terminal icons in shells32.dll that I use for that.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple