This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gold star (was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: man-db-2.6.7-1)
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 07:11:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: gold star (was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: man-db-2.6.7-1)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 53A0E4FC dot 5010203 at breisch dot org> <c2fdb5a9a8de0d74a9810dc6be0b98e0 at xs4all dot nl> <20140618231309 dot GA5547 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 09:41:19PM +0200, waterlan wrote:
> >Chris J. Breisch schreef op 2014-06-18 03:01:
> >> Version 2.6.7-1 of "man-db" has been uploaded.
> >> DESCRIPTION
> >> ===========
> >> man-db is an implementation of the standard Unix documentation system
> >> accessed using the man command. It uses a Berkeley DB database in
> >> place of the traditional flat-text whatis databases.
> >> HOMEPAGE
> >> ========
> >> http://www.nongnu.org/man-db/
> >Thanks Chris. The international man pages are displayed correctly now on
> Sounds gold star worthy to me.
> Andrew, could you make it so when you have a chance?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple