This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin DLL and mingw main
- From: Jan Nijtmans <jan dot nijtmans at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:24:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin DLL and mingw main
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140630T141818-298 at post dot gmane dot org>
2014-06-30 14:25 GMT+02:00 Soren Hein <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> If I compile (1) with cygwin and (2) with mingw, the resulting program
> segfaults when run.
> Why does it segfault? It's driving me nuts.
Probably it crashes because the internals of cygwin1.dll
are not initialized. Somehow you will need to call
the function cygwin_dll_init() during initialization
(if it's possible at all what you are trying to do .....).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple