This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ezmlm problems with yahoo/AT&T senders
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:42:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: ezmlm problems with yahoo/AT&T senders
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140630T141818-298 at post dot gmane dot org> <742648 dot 6649 dot bm at smtp113 dot sbc dot mail dot ne1 dot yahoo dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 06/30/2014 08:05 AM, tednolan wrote:
I've tried reporting this several different ways, apparently into a
black hole, so I'll try it here on the front list.
I apologize for putting this here, but hopefully someone wil now see it.
There are other possibilities for why you haven't received a response to
your previous reports. They range from you sent to the wrong address
to someone hasn't investigated the report yet. Since this is really a
private matter between you, Yahoo, and cygwin-owner and while
we appreciate your previous efforts to address this issue directly,
engaging the list on this is really off-topic. Also, it may not have
been obvious to you but your email to the list on this topic usurped
a thread on a totally different subject.
We ask that email sent to this list that isn't in response to an
existing thread be composed as a new message.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple