This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Gold star Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rcs-5.9.2
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 10:18:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Gold star Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rcs-5.9.2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 8738eiiar5 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20140703181749 dot GA7604 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
> On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 07:59:42PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
> >This release brings RCS to version 5.9.2 for both architectures and
> >includes a patch for the RCS work file corruption problem that has been
> >discussed on the Cygwin mailing list and reported to rcs-bugs:
> Could we get a gold star for Achim here? He's fixed a long-standing
> problem in RCS and taken over maintainership.
> Thanks Achim.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple