Issues applying permission changes via SSHD (Cygwin 2.850 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit)

Hello -

I'm only having a few issues with my current Cygwin setup on Server
2008, and it's concerning chmod / chown permission changes being done
via SSHD to the windows box.

At first I was having issues restarting services remotely as well,
receiving "Access Denied" messages, then I found this article
regarding LSA authentication package and I configured this and it
resolved the user impersonation issues I was seeing. From my other box
(OEL), I used ssh to connect to the Windows box and ran a "whoami" and
it came back with a different user than whom I was connecting with,
after configuring LSA within Cygwin, it now matches and impersonates
the user I'm connecting with to the Windows box.

At this point, I'm able to do all of the following commands locally as
the same user, I just can't do them via SSH, which is similar to the
issue I had above with services, but definitely a bit more complicated
since I'm mingling UNIX permissions with Windows.  Here are the
commands I'm trying to run from my OEL box to the Windows box via SSH
that are failing:

# Restore permissions
echo Restoring permissions
chmod -R 777 $WEBAPPS_DIR
chown -R linuxsrv.Administrators $WEBAPPS_DIR
#chmod -R 777 $PORTALBIN_DIR
#chown -R Administrator $PORTALBIN_DIR
#chmod -R 777 $PORTALCONNECTPROCESSOR_DIR
#chown -R Administrator $PORTALCONNECTPROCESSOR_DIR
#chmod -R 777 $SPACEUSAGE_DIR
#chown -R Administrator $SPACEUSAGE_DIR

Where $WEBAPPS_DIR = /cygdrive/e/tomcat/webapps
$PORTALBIN_DIR = /cygdrive/e/PortalBin
$PORTALCONNECTPROCESSOR_DIR = /cygdrive/e/PortalConnectProcessor
$SPACEUSAGE_DIR = /cygdrive/e/SpaceUsage

I only mention all of the above to give full context.  The user I'm
using to ssh is the following:

1) Administrator on the local Windows machine (NTFS)
2) Domain account (Was imported into the /etc/passwd and have verified
proper attributes and group ownership in /etc/group)
3) Is able to do all of these things locally on the Windows box, just
not via SSH.

If anyone can offer some assistance on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Josh