This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: (call-process ...) hangs in emacs
- From: Peter Hull <peterhull90 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 14:17:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: (call-process ...) hangs in emacs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53DB8D23 dot 7060806 at alice dot it>
On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Angelo Graziosi
> Since I upgraded to Cygwin-1.7.31*, I see similar issue in building Emacs
> trunk (--with-w32 build)... The build always hangs in compiling some .el
> file. CTRL-C does not work and I have to search the running processes with
> "ps" and kill them with 'kill -9'. Downgrading to 1.7.30, things work
> better. Now I am using 1.7.30...
By better, do you mean 'perfectly'? It seems like it might be a little
bit intermittent, from the reports I have seen.
It's easy enough to do a cvs rdiff between the releases if 1.7.30 is
known to be good - I am happy to help but I am unfamiliar with the
code so I don't know where to start looking...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple