This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Simplify AD integration?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 19:43:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Simplify AD integration?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140730134716 dot GM25860 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <53D93510 dot 6020903 at redhat dot com> <20140730184349 dot GT25860 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140731T090930-818 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140801092308 dot GZ25860 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> - prefixed with the machine name if the machine is member of a domain.
That's exactly what I am having a bit of a problem with at the moment.
As discussed before, the user name "sshd" is hardcoded, which requires
to either make it a domain account (our AD admin has at least promised
to think about creating it, but of course "sshd" doesn't match any of
the naming rules they have for such accounts) or add it to /etc/passwd
with the prefix removed.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple