This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [GOLDSTAR] no [GOLDWATCH] Re: Withdrawing from the project
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 14:58:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [GOLDSTAR] no [GOLDWATCH] Re: Withdrawing from the project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140731212741 dot GA6619 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <53DB3883 dot 6080303 at tlinx dot org> <20140801091825 dot GY25860 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <2m2nt9tlrdu91dbcl7i9ofc2ncfmhlkgd6 at 4ax dot com> <20140801125106 dot GA29298 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On Aug 1 08:42, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > > On Jul 31 23:49, Linda Walsh wrote:
> > > > Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > > > >I'll be unsubscribing from all cygwin mailing lists right after sending
> > > > >this. I'll likely continue to use Cygwin but just as a user.
> > > > ----
> > > > Dang... you probably won't see all the goodbyes...
> > > > But in case... best wishes in your new endeavor. Your efforts here were very
> > > > much appreciated.
> > >
> > > I concur. It wasn't an easy decision for sure.
> > >
> > > Andrew, for cgf's life work on Cygwin, can you please polish one of the
> > > gold watches from deep down our project vaults? We never gave away one
> > > of them, but if anybody deserves one of them, it's certainly cgf.
> > Gold watch *and* a gold star awarded. http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#CGF
> Thanks! I just noticed we already gave away gold watches twice.
> Do we have platinum watches, maybe?
<roots around in the vault> Got it!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple