This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "exit code 1" on 64-bit installer
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 01:22:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: "exit code 1" on 64-bit installer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAXzdLWmKeWpj=dGSEnd20o2BviMQsO9uKeRjnvQ-ynG1P8vqA at mail dot gmail dot com> <1407127882 dot 2942 dot 21 dot camel at yselkowitz dot redhat dot com> <CAAXzdLWnudp9DMeDmcnmB0jPonn_Es0SbidN-Mb1njd6qqYUaA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, 2014-08-04 at 00:19 -0500, Steven Penny wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 11:51 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> >> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> > Without this information, it is very hard for us to help you.
> Hm, seems pretty easy to me
You're right: the aforementioned directions are not difficult, and
following them will help us help you. Please note that making snarky
comments is not part of those directions.
> version: 8.23-1
> install: x86_64/release/coreutils/coreutils-8.23-1.tar.xz 2520624
> source: x86_64/release/coreutils/coreutils-8.23-1-src.tar.xz 5395424
This appears to have been a copy-and-paste error from x86; the curr: and
prev: releases will be available again shortly for x86_64.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple