This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: coreutils-8.23-1
- From: Christian Franke <Christian dot Franke at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 19:12:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: coreutils-8.23-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 53DD3C30 dot 4020905 at byu dot net> <53DF1AD6 dot 6040602 at t-online dot de> <53DF8C4C dot 4090004 at redhat dot com>
Eric Blake wrote:
On 08/03/2014 11:32 PM, Christian Franke wrote:
Eric Blake (cygwin) wrote:
A new release of coreutils, 8.23-1, is available for download for
testing purposes, leaving 8.15-1 (32-bit) or 8.15-3 (64-bit) as current
for another week until I am sure there are no major regressions.
[ arch base64 basename cat chcon chgrp chmod chown chroot cksum comm cp
csplit cut date dd df dir dircolors dirname du echo env expand expr
factor false fmt fold gkill groups head hostid hostname id install join
Please note that there is a separate 'hostname' package:
Oops, I knew I'd forget something. I'll spin -2 that drops hostname,
before moving this out of experimental.
For "historical" (April 2013 :-) reasons, the hostname package and a
hostname-less coreutils exist only in the x86_64 distro:
Could possibly someone with sufficient access rights perform a
synchronized upload of new x86 coreutils and x86 hostname?
The latter is available here:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple