This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Basic question about cygport
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 17:49:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: Basic question about cygport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN=he+VvSGVc1L7nM3S0X7cqQHvjJQZTAbKX4yX4aaMaKZUTGA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2014-08-04 14:16, Philip Daniels wrote:
A while ago I asked a question on Stack Overflow about doing a basic
install task with cygport, but got no answers. Too esoteric perhaps.
Support is only provided (as best we can) through the mailing lists here
on cygwin.com. Advice provided through third-party channels is likely
to be erroneous.
I think it should be easy for anyone who knows cygport, it's a basic "copy
some files to a known location" task.
In this particular case, I would suggest just using a git snapshot of
your forked repository; see git.cygclass in the cygport manual for details.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple