This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Basic question about cygport
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 20:23:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: Basic question about cygport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN=he+VvSGVc1L7nM3S0X7cqQHvjJQZTAbKX4yX4aaMaKZUTGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53E00E07 dot 2040509 at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> Advice provided through third-party channels is likely to be erroneous.
This is highly presumptuous. I have asked 10 questions and given 68 answers on
Stack Overflow, you calling those likely to be erroneous?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple