This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Basic question about cygport
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 20:16:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: Basic question about cygport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN=he+VvSGVc1L7nM3S0X7cqQHvjJQZTAbKX4yX4aaMaKZUTGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53E00E07 dot 2040509 at cygwin dot com> <CAAXzdLWAnX6pA5jf8ODuEfJUJ4J5kbRDbyorc_sUNsAZQTw+KQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1408041844100 dot 11992 at ScienceTools dot com> <53E046F2 dot 7030406 at cygwin dot com>
On 8/4/2014 7:52 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Thankfully, the "rough attitude"
is not held by everyone, though it sometimes has been seen in people who
carry platinum watches - and that might encourage its continuation...
I like platinum watches. Platinum watches are friends of mine. You sir,
are no platinum watch.
(I'm afraid I'm dating myself with my "artist's interpretation" of this
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple