This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Basic question about cygport
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 00:17:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: Basic question about cygport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN=he+VvSGVc1L7nM3S0X7cqQHvjJQZTAbKX4yX4aaMaKZUTGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53E00E07 dot 2040509 at cygwin dot com> <CAAXzdLWAnX6pA5jf8ODuEfJUJ4J5kbRDbyorc_sUNsAZQTw+KQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <725602244 dot 20140805082801 at yandex dot ru>
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Nobody care. Really. Noone going to recheck your answers to see is they are
> relevant to the current Cygwin realities. Which is a part of issue.
> Cygwin is evolving, and answers found all around the internet, copypasted for
> years without even little thinking, are going to be useless (at best!) at one
> point in future. At worst, they would be disastrous.
> The only place where you can get actual (as in "relevant to the current state
> of the project") support is this mailing list. Or cygwin-xfree, if your
> question is X-relevant.
Hey buddy, why dont you crawl back into your hole. You long winded and baseless
insults toward Stack Overflow and myself show just how out of touch you are.
Why dont do everyone a favor and post something on topic, like an answer to the
OP, or hush?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple