This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Basic question about cygport
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:25:30 +0400
- Subject: Re: Basic question about cygport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN=he+VvSGVc1L7nM3S0X7cqQHvjJQZTAbKX4yX4aaMaKZUTGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53E00E07 dot 2040509 at cygwin dot com> <CAAXzdLWAnX6pA5jf8ODuEfJUJ4J5kbRDbyorc_sUNsAZQTw+KQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <725602244 dot 20140805082801 at yandex dot ru> <CAAXzdLUJ1mcGKZPq4rP437wQyVW1kXXzZsctmS58jeEbZNcJDA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Steven Penny!
> You long winded and baseless insults toward Stack Overflow and myself show
> just how out of touch you are.
I didn't said anything about StackOverflow and/or yourself. If you open your
eyes and read the text you quoted, you'll see it.
And I'm not waving my own stackexchange account like a flag of some sort.
> Why dont do everyone a favor and post something on topic, like an answer to
> the OP, or hush?
When one of twenty people, who can answer your question, see your message and
find time to reply to it, you'll get your answer, if you didn't already.
Meanwhle, please take a note, that when you post a question in mailing list,
you should provide details in the same message, if at all possible. For
continuity of the discussion, and for people, who would be searching the same
question later in the archives. If that's not too much of work for you.
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 05.08.2014, <12:21>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple