This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 13:07:05 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPF-yOaUr_FaOqYLWmNTiigTV3MnF4t-ZK1D8sZ9pRJN3L_ynw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Dan Kegel <dank <at> kegel.com> writes:
> > perl-libwin32
> I probably don't need it myself, but was curious whether there were
> any problems with the port (other than lack of time).
The libwin32 doesn't exist anymore (it's become a bundle), of the individual
modules that comprise it, I can only speak for Win32-API and Win32-OLE in
their latest incarnations. They both build, but have a few test problems.
Win32-API apparently has the same problems for both 32bit and 64bit, so it
may be a test issue. For Win32-OLE, again both architectures, the Excel
test fails, which looks like a problem of the version of Excel I'm using
(Excel complains it doesn't have enough memory, those failures started after
an update of Excel).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple