This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: About freeglut
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 14:51:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: About freeglut
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E0D8DF dot 2090606 at alice dot it>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 05/08/2014 14:15, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Just for completeness...
I discovered that my Cygwin installation (Cygwin64) tree has these files
which belong to freeglut-src package (as reported by
Usually I install ONLY binary packages but could be I did the wrong
choice so I tried to install the binaries of that package but...
setup.exe offers only freeglut-debuginfo and the mirrors (at least
mirrors.kernel.org and sourceware.mirrors.tds.net) do not even have the
freeglut directory under x86_64/release..
It looks to me there is something wrong..
I think the corresponding binary packages are libglut3 and libglut-devel.
The packages are under release/X11/freeglut (for historical reasons)
(freeglut is an opensource replacement for SGI glut)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple