This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: syslog function: Bad file descriptor
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 12:45:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: syslog function: Bad file descriptor
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E10628 dot 3C42FD6F at boland dot nl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 08/05/2014 12:28 PM, D. Boland wrote:
I'm still working on getting Sendmail working for Cygwin. I'm almost done, the devil
is in the details...
I'm getting the 'Bad file descriptor' system error after building the mail aliases
database. The building itself is done successful, but logging the event to the
system log fails with this message.
Did you mention whether you've installed and configured some syslog service?
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple