This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
update just ruby on offline cygwin installation
- From: LMH <lmh_users-groups at molconn dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 16:32:08 -0400
- Subject: update just ruby on offline cygwin installation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have cygwin running on a box that does not have an internet
connection. I would like to update ruby to 1.9.3p448 to make it
compatible with some of my newer scripts. I'm not sure how to do that
without updating the entire installation, using a new installer, etc.
This is a fairly old install before mintty was the default terminal. It
would also be nice to switch to mintty if that is also possible under
the same circumstances.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple