This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Impending ITP of Sendmail
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:43:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: Impending ITP of Sendmail
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E68764 dot E6273140 at boland dot nl> <20140811104654 dot GA2861 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 12:46:54PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 9 22:41, D. Boland wrote:
> > [snip]
> > To accomplished this, procmail would have to be modified slightly.
> > From the Cygwin website, I can see that procmail is maintained bij
> > Jason Tishler.
> > I need these modifications for Sendmail to work. I remember Corinna
> > mentioning that the package is old and needs to be updated. Maybe it
> > is orphaned? In that case I'd be happy to adopt it.
> Jason, ping?
> I already built procmail for x86_64 becasue Jason hadn't much time way
> back when. Dependent on his current workload he might be glad to hand
> over procmail.
Yes, you are welcome to adopt procmail.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple