This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mandb aborts
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 09:40:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: mandb aborts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EEF49C dot 7090606 at gmail dot com> <87k368ewer dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 16/08/2014 09:17, Achim Gratz wrote:
Marco Atzeri writes:
anyone seeing the same ?
As reported previously, that happens on some machines and the inclusion
of the debug switch (mandb -dc) might well work around it.
I thought infancy problem were gone ;-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple