This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygport: keepdir directive doesn't work
- From: "D. Boland" <daniel at boland dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 18:10:00 +0200
- Subject: cygport: keepdir directive doesn't work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When creating a package, I need some empty directories in the release, but cygport
install removes them.
I tried both 'keepdir' and 'keepdirs', but to no avail. I'm using version 0.16.0-1.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple