This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport: keepdir directive doesn't work
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 18:31:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygport: keepdir directive doesn't work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F376D8 dot 50718DD at boland dot nl>
On 19/08/2014 18:10, D. Boland wrote:
When creating a package, I need some empty directories in the release, but cygport
install removes them.
I tried both 'keepdir' and 'keepdirs', but to no avail. I'm using version 0.16.0-1.
work fine for me packaging octave
$ cygcheck -l octave |grep exec
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple