This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport: keepdir directive doesn't work
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 18:50:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygport: keepdir directive doesn't work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F376D8 dot 50718DD at boland dot nl>
D. Boland writes:
> When creating a package, I need some empty directories in the release, but cygport
> install removes them.
> I tried both 'keepdir' and 'keepdirs', but to no avail. I'm using version 0.16.0-1.
These need to specified with the path as installed, not as built.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple